Projects that served as PI/Co-PI:
8) Evaluation of Payment for Forest Environmental Service in Vietnam: perspectives of conservation and livelihood of local communities.
Project funded by Oxfam Britain to Forest land network (FORLAND) (2015)
7) Supporting participation of national civil society organisations and private sector federations/ entities in FLEGT VPA related activities
Project funded by the European Union (DCI-ENV/2013/314-949) to local ICCO, CRD, and CORENARM (2014-2017)
6) Evaluating conditions for sustainability of community forest management in context of climate change.
Research project funded by SEARCA (2013)
5) Land access and sustainable management for the poor and ethnic communities in Thua Thien Hue province.
Project funded by ICCO to CORENARM and CSRD (p1: 2010-2012, p2: 2013-2015)
4) Community based forestry and livelihoods in the context of climate change adaptation.
Project funded by Asia Pacific Network for Global Change Research (APN) funded to Vietnam, Thailand, Nepal, and Bangladesh. (2009-2011)
3) Local livelihood improvement through sustainable land use system at Phu Mau village, Nam Dong district
Project funded by IUCN Netherlands through Ecosystem Grant Program (2008-2010)
2) Improving management of forest allocated to local people in Nam Dong district, Thua Thien Hue province, Vietnam
Project funded by Ford Foundation Hanoi Office (2006-2008)
1) Conserving forest diversity in Nam Dong district of Central Vietnam
Project funded by MacArthur Foundation through AIT/HUAF, Vietnam (p1: 2003-2006, p2: 2006-2009)